Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Welcome to this adventure


This isn’t my first time writing a beauty blog, I’d written one in Spanish before that actually I’m relaunching along with this blog. So yes it’s going to be something like a bilingual blog, probably they won’t be a complete translation of each other but the ideas would be the same.

For this time I’ll be translating some old posts from my blog in Spanish, of products still available or musings that I consider can be important. Also when I publish in one language the same post will be published in the other language.

I’m not sure of how many times I can publish in a week but I hope you stay tuned and follow me on social media.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had started a blog, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it has been only two weeks since I started it so no surprise it isn't famous.

      Delete